We’re here to make sure you are super excited + fully prepared for your session with Blush Birch Photography! Take a look at our frequently asked questions on what to expect during your session.
Q: What is the payment schedule?
A: For all sessions, we require a 25% deposit upon booking to reserve your spot. The remaining 75% will be due one week prior to the session.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cash, cheque or eTransfer. All cheque can be made payable to Blush Birch Photography. eTransfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: What happens to the photos after our session?
A: We immediately back up photos in numerous spots and begin editing. The same day as the session, previews will be posted on our blog and social media channels. Then, within 6 weeks, the photos will be fully editing and ready for delivery. After delivery, we will post another blog sharing our favourite images from the session. Following that post, all the photos will be archived and saved in both local and cloud-based storage systems.
Q: When you say editing, what does that mean?
A: Our editing process is simple but efficient. We make our clients look good- but not unnatural! We will fix blemishes, spots, baby drool and do slight wrinkle re-touching! We also edit out distractions in the backgrounds- such as exit signs or photo bombers. Any editing above and beyond that will be an extra charge. Let us know if you think your session will require extra editing.
HAVE A QUESTION WE HAVEN’T ANSWERED?Contact us either by email, or through our handy contact form! We will get back to you as soon as we can!